Located just 25kms from Pune, Sinhagad has become a regular destination for professional riders as well as weekend warriors!
Join us for one of the simplest and safest climbing challenges, and time yourself on one of the best and most popular fort in and around Pune.
Saturday 14th March 2020 (All bikes except ebikes)
Time compensation for age and gender will be awarded to the Masters and Female category.
When: Saturday 14th March 2020
Signin Starts: 5:00 am
Sign in Ends: 5:45 am
Race briefing till: 5:55 am
Race Type: Individual Time Trial
Flag off for first climb: 6:00 am
Flag off for second climb: 8:00 am
Race end: 9:00 am
Race distance: 8.67kms*2, 7% avg gradient, 1244m elevation gain
1. Men Open
2. Men Masters
Time Compensation for Age and Gender.
Cash prize for first 3 finishers.
Winner: Rs 3,000/-
First Runner Up: Rs 2,000/-
Second Runner Up: Rs 1,000/-
Registrations charges and inclusions:
* Cash prizes for winners
* A super awesome post race meal
* During race hydration support
* Basic first aid support during the race
14th March 2020 : All bikes (except ebikes) : https://easebuzz.in/link/sinhagadchallenge
Please note: We will be using the new format for all our upcoming races.
The new format will have the below details:
- For our upcoming events, we will have 3 separate categories: Open, Masters (40+ year old) and Female Open.
- Time compensation based on Age and Gender will be awarded to the Master’s and the Female categories. Each race will have different compensation based on the route profile.
- For winner listings:
- Overall Race list: There will be an overall race list, in which the prizes will be awarded to all participants according to their finish time, irrespective of their category. Meaning, female and masters participants can compete for the overall prize if they beat open category participants.
- Master’s list: This category will be open for all Master’s and Female participants.
- Female participant list: This will be the prizes for only the female category.
- So, in theory, all female participants have atleast 1 category and a maximum of 3 categories to compete in, the Master’s have atleast 1 category and a maximum of 2 categories to compete in, while the Open participants will have only 1 category to compete in.
- Prizes for each category may vary and will depend upon each separate event/race.
For enquiries, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 70576 89477