First of it’s kind climbing challenge for all competitive and recreational cyclists around India is here, comprising of the 4 ghats challenge with 3400m+ elevation and 2 ghats challenge with 1700m+with different categories.
Registration link: ease.buzz/tsc2020
DATE: 26th December 2020 or 23rd Jan 2021 (backup date)
START: Base of pasarni ghat
DISTANCE: 190 km and 90 km
FORMAT: Time Trial, with the climbing time for the ghats will be considered. All participants must finish the ride within 14 hours.
BIB DISTRIBUTION: 25th December 2020
* 4 Ghats Challenge – Men Open
* 4 Ghats Challenge – Men Masters
* 4 Ghats Team of Two – Men’s, Women’s, Mixed
* 2 Ghats Challenge – Open
* 2 Ghats Challenge – Women Open
* 2 Ghats Team of Two – Men’s, Women’s, Mixed
* 4 ghats Challenge- pasarni, medha, tapola, ambenali (3400m+ elevation gain)
* 2 ghats Challenge- pasarni, ambenali (2000 m+ elevation gain)
Registrations charges and inclusions:
* Cash prizes for winners for 4 Ghats Men Open, 4 Ghats Men Masters, 2 Ghats Women
* Medals for all finishers
* Finisher’s certificate for all participant
* A super awesome post race meal
* Personalised bib numbers for all the participants
* During race hydration support
* Basic first aid support during the race
Even to complete 4 Ghat Challenge in 14 hrs for amateurs is challenging and big achievement by it self!
2 Ghat Challenge will also be quite tough the seasoned riders.
Format is broadly based on La Marmotte in French Alps with some changes for Indian condition.
Only climbing time will be considered and descent time will be given to rider to ride down through ‘Ghats’
All bikes will be allowed (except e-bikes). Drafting behind vehicles is not allowed. Needless to say, helmets are compulsory.
Please note: This is a self supported event. Participants will not be allowed to accept aid from friends and/or family members. We will have stipulated on-route check points/ hydration points.
Category with less than 5 participants will be merged with other categories.
Please feel free to share the page with your friends and fellow riders.